Membership & Pricing
We are looking for new members that are ready for change, want to put in the time it takes to achieve their fitness goals, and want to be part of an enduring community of like minded individuals.
If you want value from your coaches in terms of care, attention, and knowledge, then we are a perfect fit.
We offer CrossFit Class and Open Gym memberships
- Personal coaching in fun small groups.
- Proven track record of changing lives.
- Membership fees decrease as you get stronger and healthier.
- Our unique Custom Goals Training program.
- Email, phone, and personal coaching outside of class.
- Access to Special Topics Classes.
- Community social events.
- Free nutrition, goals, and training workshops.
- Discounts to special seminars.
A personal trainer can cost $500-$1000/month. Our members describe what we provide as better than personal training at a fraction of the cost.
Our members are the same professionals you work and play with in Portland. They recognize value and want community, accountability, and results from their training pursuits.
We have different CrossFit membership options to suit your goals. For a typical first time membership, our new members commit to an 8 month term and it is between $151 – $189 on average per month.
- Open gym is for experienced trainees.
- You have access to our equipment and facilities.
- You may only train during NON-CrossFit 201 class hours.
- There are rules and etiquette you are expected to adhere to.
- There are a limited number of Open Gym memberships available.
- Fees are month-to-month, autpay EFT only.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about pricing.